Celebrating our "elders"


Tonight most of the LIT leadership gathered at my house to honor and celebrate Rod's birthday. Speaking for myself (it is my blog after all) Rod has inspired and encouraged me and guided my leadership development over the years. I am sure everyone in our group would say similar things about how he has touched our lives. It was a pleasure to honor him tonight.
The team pitched in and purchased an autographed mini-helmet of Danica Patrick. I also included "Nascar for Dummies" since Rod had such a wonderful time the other night watching Nascar with friends.
I know Rod was blessed and had a wonderful time because as he left the house loaded up with left-over Pick Up Stix and lemon cake, he reminded me that I am still older than he is!
Happy Birthday Rod!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for an incredible evening. I truly felt blessed.

    And yes you are still older -- not by much, but older nonetheless.

  2. Kenny & alex,

    thanks again for a great evening -- I felt truly blessed.

    Yes Alex you are still older not by much, older nonetheless