DVD

Several months ago, I heard a song on the radio and automatically thought about the Lasting Impression Teams. As I listened to the words, I could picture certain team members and knew this was a perfect way to honor them. This was a way for me to let them know how much I enjoy serving with them and how much I appreciate their servant hearts. The song is "These are my People" by Rodney Atkins.
I
started bugging the team for photos and I kept bringing the camera to church to capture everyone doing what they do best. After several weeks, I had enough pictures and turned the project over to Daniel.
He emailed the final project a few days ago, and I cried when I saw it. He brought my vision to life! I am so moved by this piece, and am touched at what all the team represents each and every weekend. I am privileged to serve with each and every one of you!
This is the link to the video. LIT_Test .mp4 (video/mpeg Object)


0 comments: