Flying Pigs and Thank you notes


I collect pig figurines. I have no idea why or how I got started. I do have 3 pugs, maybe someone thought I said pigs??? Any way, I received a new addition to the collection last week. This one is a flying pig! It's actually a really cute bird feeder! I received it as a "thank you" for covering the ushers at church the week before. A few minutes after the gift giver left my house, the phone rang. It was the gift giver calling to say I had better not write a thank you note for the thank you present! (my grandmother taught me to write thank you notes for gifts received) So I ask you - when is it proper to stop thanking someone for thanking you?? Emily Post where are you when I need you???? (I wrote the gift giver a thank you note any way!)

1 comments:

  1. You are so funny!
    Your smile and hug said it all, so no note needed, sister!!