Resolution Update

I am really enjoying my daily devotional - "My Utmost for His Highest" by Oswald Chambers. I've actually only missed the weekends. "Lazy Mode" kicks in - since I am not obligated to get up (like I do on a work day) at 5:30AM - I sleep thru my morning quiet time!
I bought a DVD - Yoga for Beginners - well, what can I say? I can't even be classified as a beginner! I couldn't complete the first pose - sitting cross-legged on the floor! I am facing the sad, sad reality that I am really out of shape. I am now hunting for a DVD to help me stretch and increase my flexibility.
Unfortunately, the walking hasn't started at all. I have nothing but lame excuses. Since the walking hasn't started, neither has the weight loss. I am considering a little extra help in this area - can anyone say pre-packaged diet food????
So far, the cruise is still on - although my deposit got re-directed to an unexpected repair bill on my rental unit in TN. I'm not sure how long I will be able to keep it a secret though. One of the port stops in Alaska had a note that vaccines are required. I am familiar with vaccines for port stops in foreign countries, so I found this a bit surprising. Something for Nancy Drew to investigate.

2 comments:

  1. It's good that you are not giving up on your resolution. You just need to find the approach that works best for you, and try again tomorrow. Costco has several great food options. Have you tried the chicken lettace wraps? There are also fresh veggie packs, sliced apples (now I'm showing how lazy I can be), the rotisserie chicken or chicken wraps (skip the dressing). Don't give up... keep going! You can do it, Alex!!

  2. You inspire me by your success!